Sunday, October 15, 2006

I've been spied on!

And no, not in the infamous wire-tapping manner. Although some I know are paranoid enough to think that they are being tapped!

I finally got home after a long car ride (but after a terrific weekend in Eugene) and I was unloading the priority items from my car (read: the cat that wouldn't be quiet) and taking them upstairs. Well she was making noise. So sue me, she had just been through an ordeal in her world (a 15 minute car ride in mine). So I get her in the apartment, smell the horrible smell eminating from my kitchen, and head back down to the car for the next load. Well guess what, there is one of my neighbors peering out from their front door to find out, probably, "what the ruckus was". Jeez louise! Does it sound like something bad is going on? No, it sounds like a cat is making noise, and just meowing, not noise like it is being tortured or anything.

Some people! Well, at least that person got some excitement in their evening.

No comments: