Sunday, October 22, 2006

It's No Fun to Be Sick!

I think that is the title of one of those Golden Books that I read as a younger version of myself, but it is so applicable this weekend. But the reality is that I am sick and I actually came down with quite a whopper. I have been awake now for barely 2 hours and all I want to do is go back to bed. And I have no milk for cereal. (And those who know me well, know that I need cereal or I start accumulating r's n my "grr"). But no, I feel so horrible that I don't have the energy to walk 2 blocks to the store so I am seriously contemplating driving the distance. Or maybe not, this post may wear me out so much that I may just go get back into bed. What to do?

Ok, enough of the complaining. But still the question: food or bed?

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Awwwwww, poor Marg! Maybe Chemical Craig can give you some Robitussin (in moderation, of course).

Maggie R. said...

Aw, he'd probably give me a quadruple dose just to give me a taste of my own medicine. Ha! I made a pun!

Maggie R. said...

I don't think the stuff tastes good, I just think it doesn't taste terrible enought to elicit your theatrics!

But they are fun to watch.