Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The Dog

Sounds like someone got a new dog for Christmas. Really sounds like it by the fact that it hasn't stopped barking for the past hour. And this is no small dog. This is wreaking havoc on my study patterns! If my own laziness, distractedness, and tiredness have not forced me into the library for good quality study yet, I will not let a dog do it. "As God as my witness, if I have to yell, scream, plead, or throw treats, I will not let a dog drive me out of my apartment". (Well, maybe I took some artistic license there, but I think Scarlett would be proud.)

Stop barking, dog. And more importantly, dog owner, keep your dog quiet!! He wants some attention and needs something or he would not be barking like this!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!

--Pleads the dog lover, but currently med student.

No comments: